Like90 Panel Check makes it easy for repair technicians to identify dents and defects in vehicle panels in the body shop, before the repair reaches the paint shop. Imperfections that are not identified until after the vehicle has left the paint booth are much more expensive to correct and cause substantial delays delivering a refinished car back to the customer.
- Panel Check temporarily stimulates the glossy finish of a clear coat making dents, defects, and wavy bodywork much easier to see.
- It dwells long enough to evaluate a repaired panel from several angles, even in hot weather. Yet it dissipates completely without leaving any residue.
- Panel Check is safe to use on all vehicle surfaces, including cured putties and fillers.
- It doesn’t smell and requires no clean-up.
- Coverage: approximately 15-20 panels (about 6 square feet each) per can
- Packaging: 10 oz aerosol, 12 aerosols per case
- Regulatory: Contains no CFCs; VOC: Product category not regulated